#Chargers inactives: Brad Sorensen, Lavelle Hawkins, Crezdon Butler, Brandon Taylor, Steve Schilling, Kenny Wiggins, Kwame Geathers.— Eric Williams (@eric_d_williams) December 8, 2013
- Lavelle Hawkins looked hampered by his injuries last week, so the San Diego Chargers will go back to Danny Woodhead as their kick returner.
- Brandon Taylor threatening to be inactive for 16 consecutive games.
- Steve Schilling and Kenny Wiggins are both inactive, which I guess is okay. In all likelihood, we'll see D.J. Fluker start at right tackle and be King Dunlap's backup at left tackle, with Jeromey Clary starting at right guard and being Fluker's backup at right tackle. Just the way it was before Dunlap's injury.
- I think Geathers has been inactive more than active this season, but it makes more sense now with Sean Lissemore and Lawrence Guy getting better production at his position.
- It's worth noting that all of those guys are healthy scratches, meaning the Chargers are awfully healthy heading into their game against the New York Giants.
- OLB Melvin Ingram escapes the inactive list, and will likely see the field for the first time in 2013.
- Jason Pierre-Paul is inactive for the Giants, and will be replaced by DE/OLB Mathias Kiwanuka.