Schedule release day for the entire NFL is finally here. The league did their best to milk the event for everything that it had, but today is finally the day we get all the details. No more leaks or teasers. It’s the whole dang thing.
The Chargers didn’t get much in the way of reveals over the past few days as the only real “early” confirmed matchup for the Bolts is their week two game against the Chiefs to kickoff the year’s Thursday Night Football slate. Other than that, just some loose rumors from unverified Twitter accounts.
But enough waiting. Here is the complete 2022 schedule for the Chargers, including five primetime games:
- Week 1: Raiders @ Chargers (CBS) - 1:25 p.m.
- Week 2: Chargers @ Chiefs (Thursday Night Football, Prime Video) - 5:15 p.m.
- Week 3: Jaguars @ Chargers (CBS) - 1:05 p.m.
- Week 4: Chargers @ Texans (CBS) - 10:00 a.m.
- Week 5: Chargers @ Cleveland (CBS) - 10:00 a.m.
- Week 6: Broncos @ Chargers (Monday Night Football, ESPN) - 5:15 p.m.
- Week 7: Seahawks @ Chargers (FOX) - 1:25 p.m.
- Week 9: Chargers @ Falcons (FOX) - 10:00 a.m.
- Week 10: Chargers @ 49ers (Sunday Night Football, NBC) - 5:20 p.m.
- Week 11: Chiefs @ Chargers (CBS) - 1:25 p.m.
- Week 12: Chargers @ Cardinals (CBS) - 1:05 p.m.
- Week 13: Chargers @ Raiders (CBS) - 1:25 p.m.
- Week 14: Dolphins @ Chargers (CBS) - 1:05 p.m.
- Week 15: Titans @ Chargers (CBS) - 1:25 p.m.
- Week 16: Chargers @ Colts (Monday Night Football, ESPN) - 5:15 p.m.
- Week 17: Rams @ Chargers (Sunday Night Football, NBC) - 5:20 p.m.
- Week 18: Chargers @ Broncos (TBD) - TBD
The NFL did a phenomenal job pairing the Chargers with excellent opponents in primetime. Their first two come against divisional opponent’s in the Chiefs and Broncos while their final three come against 49ers, Colts, and Rams.
Per DraftKings Sportsbook, the Chargers’ over/under for wins this season is currently set at 10. The Bolts also have the second-best odds to win the AFC West at +230, sitting only behind the Chiefs at +165.
If you’re ready to grab your tickets, you can go ahead and do that here!