Good morning, Chargers fans!
I got a fun discussion topic for you all this morning. With the season coming up quick, fans are soon going be attending games inside SoFi Stadium for the very first time. The game day experience isn’t complete without a plan for activities, which usually always some form of food and drink.
For today’s discussion, I thought we could get a hub of information going that revolves around the best places to dine at and/or experience around SoFi Stadium in which fellow fans can take from or add to.
Some questions I’d love to get your opinions on include:
- What is the best place to eat at around SoFi Stadium?
- What is your FAVORITE place to dine at and why?
- What is an under-the-radar restaurant to try in the area?
- Besides the stadium itself, what other tourist attractions should fans go to within the area?
- What is another tourist attraction that the casual fan may not know of but should definitely see?
I hope you all have some fun with this one!
And now for today’s links.
Joe Lombardi praises Justin Herbert’s pocket presence (Chargers.com)
Top quotes from the second day of training camp (Chargers.com)
Mark Webb picks off the first pass of training camp (Chargers Wire)
Keenan Allen takes a shot at Madden 22 (Bolt Beat)
Zach Wilson signed his rookie deal with the Jets (ESPN)
Former Broncos, Bears TE Jack Butt retired from the NFL (ESPN)
Five running backs who could break Eric Dickerson’s single-season rushing record (CBS Sports)
Former Packers safety Micah Hyde knew about Aaron Rodgers’ frustration years ago (Pro Football Talk)
The top breakout candidates for each NFL team (NFL.com)
The SEC has voted to add Texas and Oklahoma to the conference (NFL.com)