I don’t believe I’ve posted a thing on this website since the Los Angeles Chargers season ended, but I have something fun for you today that you might enjoy: An interview with Chargers CB Casey Hayward!
Casey joined the Game Theory and Money podcast from NFL Media (at about the 49:00 mark, if you want to fast-forward past the NFL Playoffs talk) and talked about:
- Why he feels like he’s the best cornerback in the league
- If the players or coaches accidentally say “San Diego Chargers” sometimes
- When does a young player become a “veteran”?
- The difference between “traveling” and playing on one side of the field only
- How his style of play differs from Kansas City Chiefs CB Marcus Peters
- Casey’s top 3 CBs left in the playoffs
- Casey’s top 3 WRs left in the playoffs
- Who Casey thinks is going to win this weekend
Casey was awesome and shoutout to Cynthia Frelund for having fun during the interview. I hope everyone that listened enjoyed it!