It’s a little early in the week for a game preview, but let us all forget about what a disaster Sunday’s Los Angeles Chargers’ loss to the Miami Dolphins was and move along to the impending doom of the Kansas City Chiefs, who come into town with a 2-0 record and are thought to be the hottest team in this young NFL season.
Joel Thorman of Arrowhead Pride joined me on the Locked On Chargers podcast today to talk about it, and he sounds about as smug and comfortable as I would sound if the team that I rooted for and covered had played that well in the first two weeks of the season.
Topics of conversation include, but are not limited to:
- Who will cover Hunter Henry and Antonio Gates with Eric Berry out?
- Is Andy Reid the most underrated head coach of all time?
- How will the Chiefs attack the Chargers’ defense?
- Why Travis Kelce might be the most dangerous man on the field for the KC offense
- Whether it’s better to have a big-play QB that turns the ball over (Philip Rivers) or a conservative QB that avoids turnovers (Alex Smith)
Thanks for listening!