The San Diego Chargers travel to Minnesota to face a second consecutive quality football team after they handled the Arizona Cardinals rather easily. Today we'll actually get to see Philip Rivers, so that should make this game against the Minnesota Vikings worth watching on its own. We should be watching for answers to these questions:
- Who will claim the final two wide receiver spots? James Jones, Isaiah Burse, Dontrelle Inman?
- What will the rotation at safety look like? Dexter McCoil continues to force his way onto the field.
- How much of the first team work will Melvin Gordon get? Does he stay on the field in passing situations?
- Can King Dunlap and Joe Barksdale handle the Vikings pass rushers?
- Will we get the Chargers defense from week 1 or week 2? The Vikings rushing attack will challenge them.
What are you looking for? Who's just excited to see starting caliber players on the field?