CONFESSION: I've never seen WAGS.
Until earlier today, when someone tweeted me a link to a Deadspin post about season 2 of WAGS, I didn't know it existed.
After scanning the post, here's what I can tell you about the show:
- It's on the E! network.
- It's a reality show about the wives and girlfriends ("W.A.G.s") of professional athletes.
- It is heavily targeted to fans of the San Diego Chargers.
Let's take a peek at some of the couples that are featured on the show...
- Sasha and Antonio Gates
- Autumn and Seyi Ajirotutu
- Nicole Williams and Larry English
- Natalie Halcro and Shaun Phillips
That's literally four of the six couples on the show, and that list is made up entirely of men that currently play or have played for the San Diego Chargers. In fact, that's the only thing those four men have in common outside of this WAGS show.
So, I'm not sure what's going on here, but I guess watch this show if your wife or girlfriend is into trashy reality TV and report back with what you've learned about the team.