The Chargers suffered their first loss. Not that it's fun – every loss is a terrible loss – the silver lining here is that the Chargers lost to a formidable opponent. This week, the Chargers head into Minneapolis to take on Terry Bridgewater and the Minnesota Vikings. In case you haven't heard, but there are plenty of story lines between the Chargers and Vikings, the biggest of which is probably the Norv Turner story line.
Hey, did you hear? Norv Turner used to coach the San Diego Chargers? And this will be the first reunion since he was fired following the 2012 season? Oh, you've heard that one? Okay.
The Vikings have been a little hard to peg down this year, but their strengths seem to line up with the Chargers' weaknesses. Adrian Peterson? I'm a little nervous given the Chargers porous run defense this year.
But the Chargers should be a good matchup and this should prove to be an entertaining and exciting game.
Game Date and Time
Sunday, September 27th, 2015 at 10:00 am PDT (1:00 pm EDT)
TCF Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, MN
Since an AFC team will be visiting an NFC team, CBS will be handling broadcast duties with Ian Eagle and Dan Fouts announcing:
- San Diego: CBS 8
- Los Angeles and Orange County: CBS 2
- Twin Cities: CBS 4
- DirecTV: If the game is not being broadcast in your local market and you subscribe to NFL Sunday Ticket, the game will be on channel 707
- Nationally: Check the Coverage Maps at 506 Sports to see if the game will be on in your area
- If you have a subscription to DirecTV Sunday Ticket MAX, you can stream the game online at DirecTV
- The Chargers will be streaming audio live online for free.
- Fans outside the US can watch online by subscribing to NFL Game Pass Season Plus
- After the game, you can watch the game in its entirety using NFL Game Pass
- Listen live on your iPhone, iPad and Android devices for free
- NFL Mobile from Verizon - Verizon Wireless customers only.
- If you live outside the San Diego market and have a DirecTV Max subscription, you can stream the game on your phone or tablet using the DirecTV Sunday Ticket app.
- San Diego: Rock 105.3 FM and the Chargers Radio Network.
- Los Angeles: 570 AM
- Orange County: 570 AM
- Palm Springs/Yucca Valley/Coachella: 94.3 FM
- Twin Cities: 100.3 FM, 1130 AM and the Vikings Radio Network
- Spanish: XHFG 107.3 FM (San Diego) and KWKW 1330 AM (Los Angeles). See Spanish Chargers Radio Listings.
Click here to find the game on the radio in your area.
- Chargers Sirius 138 (Internet 825)
- Vikings: Sirius 121 (Internet 817)