This isn't anything special or new, the San Diego Chargers open up about 10 of their Training Camp sessions to the public each year (including FanFest at Qualcomm), but at least we have dates and times:
- Thursday, July 30 Practice 9:20-11:15 a.m.
- Friday, July 31 Practice 2:50-4:45 p.m.
- Saturday, Aug. 1 Practice 9:20-11:15 a.m.
- Sunday, Aug. 2 Practice 2:50-4:45 p.m.
- Wednesday, Aug. 5 Practice 2:50-4:45 p.m.
- Saturday, Aug. 8 FanFest 2015 (10:30-12:30 p.m.) at Qualcomm Stadium
- Monday, Aug. 10 Practice 2:50-4:45 p.m.
- Saturday, Aug. 15 Practice 9:20-11:15 a.m.
- Monday, Aug. 17 Practice 2:50-4:45 p.m.
- Tuesday, Aug. 18 Practice 9:20-11:15 a.m.
If you've never made it down to Chargers Park or Qualcomm Stadium for one of these events, I highly recommend it. For football geeks, it's a lot of fun. You get to watch the game at a slower pace, and see what the team is actually trying to do (rather than just picking up the pieces and focusing on what they're accomplishing).
Best to do it this Summer, in case the team isn't around next year.