If you have not seen it already, here it is, the 2015 schedule for the San Diego Chargers!
Week 1: Detroit Lions
Week 2: at Cincinnati Bengals
Week 3: at Minnesota Vikings
Week 4: Cleveland Browns
Week 5: Pittsburgh Steelers (MNF)
Week 6: at Green Bay Packers
Week 7: Oakland Raiders
Week 8: at Baltimore Ravens
Week 9: Chicago Bears (MNF)
Week 10: BYE
Week 11: Kansas City Chiefs (SNF)
Week 12: at Jacksonville Jaguars
Week 13: Denver Broncos
Week 14: at Kansas City Chiefs
Week 15: Miami Dolphins
Week 16: at Oakland Raiders (TNF)
Week 17: at Denver Broncos
- Not having to wait until late Monday to see the Chargers. The team opens at home against the Lions on Sunday Afternoon.
- Not too many cold weather games. The Bolts travel to KC in December and then play Denver in the mountains on January 3, 2016. The games against the Vikings and Packers are on the road, but in September and October respectively.
- Four prime time games, including 2 Monday Night games at home against the Steelers and Bears, a Sunday Night game at home against the Chiefs and a chance for some Christmas Eve hate against the Raiders
- 5 of the last 7 games are against divisional opponents.
- The Dolphins, Ravens, and Bengals are all on the schedule.
- The NFC North is looking tough this season.
I'm actually not sure the first and third things on the list are bad, but we'll have to find out. The Bolts have their bye for Week 10.
Have at it!