According to Sam Farmer of the LA Times, Citizens' Stadium Advisory Group (CSAG) Spokesman Tony Manolatos sent an email to the six members of the NFL's Committee on Los Angeles Opportunities. Those six people are:
- Dan Rooney, Pittsburgh Steelers
- John Mara, New York Giants
- Jerry Richardson, Carolina Panthers
- Bob McNair, Houston Texans
- Robert Kraft, New England Patriots
- Clark Hunt, Kansas City Chiefs
"We understand how important the Chargers are to our community. The team has been here for 54 years and we want to ensure the Chargers are a member of the NFL family for at least another 50 years."
CSAG has been most effective, both publicly and procedurally, when they've focused "like a laser" (in the words of CSAG chairman Adam Day) on their plan to select a site and then deliver the financing plan as planned in May, while rebutting statements made by Chargers' Special Counsel Mark Fabiani which have been misleading or pure propaganda.