Is the Rivers-Cutler feud still a thing? Are we beyond that now? I ask only because I haven't seen much of that storyline come out this week leading up to the game. It used to be a big deal, but I as time went on, everyone figured out that Rivers is better than Cutler and that Cutler is generally the jerk. I dunno, just some idle speculation on my part.
So, this game. Four weeks ago, this would have seemed like a "gimme" game for the Chargers. Since then, things aren't so rosy for San Diego. The Bears seem to be on an upward trend, and the Chargers seem to be on a steady, if not downward, trend.
I expect this to be an even much, much like the last time the Chargers starred in a Monday Night Football game. Hopefully the lack of Matt Forte is the differentiator in the Chargers' favor this time around.
Game Date and Time
Monday, November 9th, 2015 at 5:30 pm PST (8:30 pm EST)
Qualcomm Stadium in San Diego, CA
It's Monday Night Football! Therefore, this game will be nationally televised on ESPN. It will also be simulcast on KFMB-TV Channel 8 in San Diego if you don't get ESPN.
- If you have an active ESPN subscription, you can stream the game for free using WatchESPN. (Unfortunately you can't stream to your phone).
- The Chargers will be streaming audio live online for free.
- Fans outside the US can watch online by subscribing to NFL Game Pass Season Plus
- After the game, you can watch the game in its entirety using NFL Game Pass
- Listen live on your iPhone, iPad and Android devices for free
- NFL Mobile from Verizon - Verizon Wireless customers only.
- San Diego: Rock 105.3 FM and the Chargers Radio Network.
- Los Angeles: 570 AM
- Orange County: 570 AM
- Palm Springs/Yucca Valley/Coachella: 94.3 FM
- Spanish: XHFG 107.3 FM (San Diego) and KWKW 1330 AM (Los Angeles). See Spanish Chargers Radio Listings.
Click here to find the game on the radio in your area.