Now that the seven rounds of the NFL draft have completed, it's time for teams to turn their attention to the rookies that went undrafted. Just because they went undrafted doesn't mean they're not talented (see: Gates, Antonio).
Some of these players may be relative unknowns, some you may have heard of. Some of these players won't make it out of training camp, others could become All-Pro players. That's the fun of the undrafted players, they can be great as much as they can not.
What do we know so far for the San Diego Chargers? We know they've signed the following players:
D.J. Adams, RB, Portland State
Torrence Allen, WR, West Texas A & M
- Brelan Chancellor, WR, North Texas
- Alden Darby, S, Arizona State
- Chris Davis, CB, Auburn
- Greg Ducre, CB, Washington
- Michael Flacco, TE, New Haven
- D.J. Johnson, G, New Mexico
- Micah Hatfield, WR, Oregon State
- Javontee Herndon, WR, Arkansas
- Tenny Palepoi, DL, Utah
- Alvin Scioneaux, LB, Wofford, S.C.
- Jeremiah Sirles, T, Nebraska
- Chase Tenpenny, P, Nevada
- Ricky Tjong-A-Tjoe, DL, Boise State
- Colton Underwood, LB, Illinois State
- Ian White, T, Boston College
As someone who doesn't really follow college football that closely, I can't really tell you much about any of these players. Some of you know better than me, so go ahead and inform all of us of who you think will contribute, and who has a long shot to make the team.
Or discuss anything else, it's an open thread, so anything goes.