This is it. The final game of the season. It really does feel like the 2014 NFL season just started a week ago and here we are, the last regular season game of the season. We had our ups, we had our downs, but overall it's been a fairly exciting season for Chargers fans, and it may not be over yet.
See, the Chargers can make the playoffs with a win today over the Kansas City Chiefs.
The path to the playoffs seemed to have gotten easier for the Chargers this week when it was announced that Alex Smith would be out of the game with a lacerated spleen and Chase Daniel would play in his place. Excitement was tempered though when Chargers fans remembered last year's final game against the Chiefs, where Chase Daniel and the rest of the Chiefs backups gave the Chargers fits and it took a missed Chiefs field goal to send the game into overtime.
Games in Arrowhead are always interesting and exciting, but I think this year's Chargers will have an easier time of it. Go Chargers!
Game Date and Time
Sunday, December 28, 2014 at 10:00 am PT (1:00 pm ET)
Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, MO
Watch in Person
This game will be broadcast on CBS for two-thirds of the country. Check 506sports to see if you'll be able to watch in your area.
- San Diego: CBS 8
- Los Angeles: CBS 2 / KCAL 9
- Orange County: CBS 2 / KCAL 9
- Kansas City: CBS 5
- If you have a subscription to DirecTV Sunday Ticket MAX, you can stream the game online at DirecTV
- The Chargers will be streaming audio live online for free.
- Fans outside the US can watch online by subscribing to NFL Game Pass Season Plus
- After the game, you can watch the game in its entirety using NFL Game Rewind
- Listen live on your iPhone, iPad and Android devices for free
- NFL Mobile from Verizon - Verizon Wireless customers only.
- If you live outside the San Diego market and have a DirecTV Max subscription, you can stream the game on your phone or tablet using the DirecTV Sunday Ticket app.
- San Diego: Rock 105.3 FM and the Chargers Radio Network.
- Los Angeles: 570 AM
- Orange County: 570 AM
- Palm Springs/Yucca Valley/Coachella: 94.3 FM
- Kansas City: 101.1 FM
- Wichita: 107.3 FM
- Fort Scott: 1600 AM
- Wellington: 1130 AM
- Spanish: XHFG 107.3 FM (San Diego) and KWKW 1330 AM (Los Angeles). See Spanish Chargers Radio Listings.
Click here to find the game on the radio in your area.
Editor's Note: FanDuel is hosting a $500,000 one-week fantasy football league this weekend. It's $10 to join and first place wins $40,000. League starts Sunday 1 PM ET and ends on Monday night. Here's the link.