The New York Jets are coming to town. I hate the Jets probably the most of any non-division rival. Sure, it's fun to hate on the Patriots, but man, I hate the Jets. Why? 2005 and 2010. The 2007 AFC Divisional game was tough on us all, we were all certain the Chargers were a team of destiny. But those two games against the Jets were tough. Not sure if it's because as fans, we thought the Chargers would easily dispatch the Jets? Or the manner in which the Chargers lost, but those games hurt.
So Rex Ryan and his team come back to San Diego for the first time since that 2010 playoff game. While the Jets haven't looked impressive this season, they've always been a tough match-up for the Chargers. Rex Ryan seems to have their number. The Jets front seven is scary good, and with the Chargers offensive line being in the condition it is, I wonder how much sleep Philip Rivers is getting these nights.
Either way, should be a great, hard-fought game. Here are the details on how you can watch it.
Game Date and Time
Sunday, October 5th at 1:25pm (PDT)
Qualcomm Stadium in San Diego, CA
Watch in Person
This game will be broadcast on CBS, viewable by fans in San Diego, Orange County, Los Angeles, Riverside, Imperial and San Bernardino counties.
- San Diego: CBS 8
- Los Angeles: CBS 2 / KCAL 9
- Orange County: CBS 2 / KCAL 9
- New York: CBS 2
- Buffalo: CBS 4
- Baltimore: CBS 13
- Boston: CBS 4
- Cleveland: CBS 19
- Indianapolis: CBS 8
- Cincinnati: CBS 12
- Miami: CBS 4
- Albuquerque: CBS 6
View this week's broadcast map over at 506 Sports.
- If you have a subscription to DirecTV Sunday Ticket MAX, you can stream the game online at DirecTV
- The Chargers will be streaming audio live online for free.
- Fans outside the US can watch online by subscribing to NFL Game Pass Season Plus
- After the game, you can watch the game in its entirety using NFL Game Rewind
- Listen live on your iPhone, iPad and Android devices for free
- NFL Mobile from Verizon - Verizon Wireless customers only.
- If you live outside the San Diego market and have a DirecTV Max subscription, you can stream the game on your phone or tablet using the DirecTV Sunday Ticket app.
- San Diego: Rock 105.3 FM and the Chargers Radio Network.
- Los Angeles: 570 AM
- Orange County: 570 AM
- Palm Springs/Yucca Valley/Coachella: 94.3 FM
- New York: 98.7 FM
- North Syracuse: 1200 AM
- Utica: 1200 AM
- Spanish: XHFG 107.3 FM (San Diego) and KWKW 1330 AM (Los Angeles). New York: 1050 AM. See Spanish Chargers Radio Listings.
Click here to find the game on the radio in your area.