Get ready for a whole bunch of Gehlken.
Chargers practice begins, and there he is: Manti Te'o in pads and working. His first practice since an Aug. 8 foot injury.— Michael Gehlken (@UTgehlken) September 18, 2013
Donald Butler is not practicing today. Chargers LB suffered an undisclosed injury vs. Eagles. Will be specified later today.— Michael Gehlken (@UTgehlken) September 18, 2013
Donald Butler did not practice today with groin injury. Manti Te'o (foot) was limited participant. Being eased back.— Michael Gehlken (@UTgehlken) September 18, 2013
Mike McCoy said Te'o showed a little "rust," which is expected after nearly six weeks off field. No timetable when he'll play in game.— Michael Gehlken (@UTgehlken) September 18, 2013
Manti Te'o says he hasn't tested his right foot too much at risk of setback. Hopes to practice Thursday as well.— Michael Gehlken (@UTgehlken) September 18, 2013
Chargers LB Donald Butler (groin) expected to practice Friday, play Sunday against Titans.— Michael Gehlken (@UTgehlken) September 18, 2013
"@Stuart420: Te'o going to practice & possibly play this week?" >Was limited today. Didn't really test foot. Sept. 29 v. Dallas more likely.— UTKevinAcee (@UTKevinAcee) September 18, 2013
- Manti Te'o practiced for the San Diego Chargers today, marking the first time he's been on the field since the team's first preseason game roughly six weeks ago.
- Donald Butler missed practice today, the result of a groin injury suffered during Sunday's win over the Philadelphia Eagles.
- Manti Te'o is not expected to play on Sunday against the Tennessee Titans.
- Donald Butler is expected to play on Sunday against the Titans.
Everyone got that? Good. Just make sure that your throat is nice and ready to scream as loudly as possible if the team trots out Bront Bird and Reggie Walker as its inside linebackers on Sunday.
More from Bolts From The Blue:
- Roundtable: The San Diego Chargers defeat the Philadelphia Eagles
- San Diego Chargers Player Focus: Marcus Gilchrist
- San Diego Chargers sign CB Crezdon Butler, release DL Drake Nevis
- Hidden plays that helped the San Diego Chargers win against the Philadelphia Eagles
- He's Back: San Diego Chargers QB Philip Rivers has returned to Pro Bowl form