Unsure of what you should be looking for when the San Diego Chargers take on the Seattle Seahawks tomorrow? Well, here's what I'll be looking for:
- How quickly is Philip Rivers getting the ball out of his hand? This is arguably more important than the offensive line's ability to pass-block.
- The offensive line. Specifically, I want to see how they run block. I've saw some really interesting zone-blocking type stuff on Saturday that I'd like to see in a game.
- The new, smaller Ryan Mathews. Can he still move the pile? Does he make quick decisions? Is his pass-blocking getting any better?
- D.J. Fluker vs. the speed rushers on Seattle's defense.
How well is Marcus GIlchrist adjusting to life as a Safety?(Editor's Note: I forgot Gilchrist isn't expected to play tomorrow.)
- Is there a WR on the team that will force the team to carry six WRs?
- How does Le'Ron McClain fit in this offense? Is Chris Gronkowski a better fit?
- Are Cornerbacks playing sides, or are they moving around for matchups?
- Who is returning punts?
That's my list. What are you going to be looking for besides what I have listed above?
More from Bolts From The Blue:
- Most Important San Diego Chargers Players: #21 Danny Woodhead
- San Diego Chargers Daily Links: August 7, 2013
- San Diego Chargers get blackout lifted for Thursday night's game against Seattle Seahawks
- Update your schedules: Gennaro-ly Speaking is on tomorrow night
- Danario Alexander Injury: Chargers WR has torn ACL