DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT.
Malcom Floyd collides with Shareece Wright...he"s down on the field in obvious pain, being attended by trainers— Marty Caswell (@MartyCaswell) August 12, 2013
I know it doesn't make sense to be mad at Shareece Wright, who collided with Danario Alexander last week in the play that resulted in Alexander's torn ACL, but I am anyway.
Maybe it's not serious?
Players surround Floyd in prayer as trainers examine him. Very quiet. #Chargers— Tom Krasovic (@UTkrasovic) August 12, 2013
Malcom Floyd getting carted off field.— Bernie Wilson (@berniewilson) August 12, 2013
WELL THAT'S JUST GREAT.
Now the team's options for starting WRs will be Vincent Brown (can't stay healthy), Keenan Allen (rookie with a bad wheel), Eddie Royal (terrible and also can't stay healthy) and Robert Meachem (Robert Meachem).
Shareece Wright better be a damn All-Pro Cornerback after this. Oh, or I could blame A.J. Smith for building an entire receiving corps out of fine china. Yeah, let's do that.
Also, Malcom was a poor fit for this offense. Having tough guys that can run underneath routes, like Allen and Brown, on the field more will probably benefit Philip Rivers. Right? Maybe?
More from Bolts From The Blue:
- Film Study: Is Philip Rivers Struggling To Grasp New Offense?
- San Diego Chargers vs Seattle Seahawks: Defensive Snap Counts
- San Diego Chargers vs Seattle Seahawks: Offensive Snap Counts
- It's Time for Bolts from the Blue's Fantasy Football Leagues
- Tom Telesco taking steps to improve the San Diego Chargers franchise off the field