Right now, the 2013 San Diego Chargers are practicing in their first session of "training camp". They've already stretched, they have their playbooks (mostly) memorized and the coaches have an idea of the new systems they'd like to install over the next month or so.
I suppose this is news. Even if it isn't, it's exciting!
I was listening to Ben Higgins (and that other guy that hates me) this morning and they said that the fan turnout for this morning's practice was impressive, and that was an hour before practice even began! Chargers fans are excited to buy whatever it is that Mike McCoy is selling.
More from Bolts From The Blue:
- San Diego Chargers Daily Links: July 25, 2013
- San Diego Chargers 2013 Training Camp Open Practices
- San Diego Chargers place OLB Melvin Ingram and SS Brandon Taylor on Physically-Unable-to-Perform (PUP) list
- Recapping the 2013 San Diego Chargers Offseason
- Where does Eric Weddle's 2012 rank among top safety seasons of last five years?