I don't know what the schedule-makers were thinking this week, with 8 early early games and just 2 games at 1:25pm PST, but I suppose it's good because it means lots of attention on the Chargers-Broncos game later on.
In lieu of a pregame show this week, I'm posting this open thread early so that every can talk about what type of coffee they're drinking or what they've having for breakfast. Have fun!
Here are the early games this week:
- Buffalo Bills at Pittsburgh Steelers
- Cincinnati Bengals at Baltimore Ravens
- Detroit Lions at Chicago Bears
- Philadelphia Eagles at Green Bay Packers
- St. Louis Rams at Indianapolis Colts
- Jacksonville Jaguars at Tennessee Titans
- Oakland Raiders at New York Giants
- Seattle Seahawks at Atlanta Falcons.
I might be wrong about which teams I should be rooting for, but whatever. GO Bengals/Jaguars/Giants!