I was busy moving from one place to another while the San Diego Chargers donned pads for the first time and went to work down at Chargers Park. Luckily, there were a few people keeping me up-to-date on everything and anything that was going on during practice.
Sounds like Shareece Wright may have finally found a way to tap into his potential. Now the key for him is to stay healthy, which might mean staying out of the way of Keenan Allen.
More from Bolts From The Blue:
- Taking a Look Back at Philip Rivers' Interceptions in 2012
- San Diego Chargers 2013 Training Camp Position Battles
- San Diego Chargers Linebacker Jonas Mouton has a torn ACL, will miss the 2013 season
- Best tweets from Day 2 of San Diego Chargers Training Camp 2013
- Statheads: What Attributes of NFL Teams Produced Victories in 2012?
- Open Thread: San Diego Chargers Training Camp Day 2