Are you going to the San Diego Chargers open Training Camp practice from 3-5 p.m. this afternoon? Will you be spending that time watching on Twitter for updates from those that are there? Either way, this open thread is for you.
I will be stuck at work, and therefore part of the latter group, so here is what I'd like you bleacher creatures to look for for me:
- Is Jonas Mouton out there? Practicing with the team or by himself?
- What's the relationship between Marcus Gilchrist and Eric Weddle?
- How does Derek Cox look at the line of scrimmage?
- Can Cam Thomas hold the line against the run?
- How do King Dunlap, Max Starks and D.J. Fluker look at going laterally against a speed guy like Dwight Freeney?
- How quickly is Philip Rivers' getting rid of the ball?
- Who is getting the first shot at kick returns/punt returns?
Got it? Good. Thank you, people who don't have jobs and/or don't work on Friday afternoons.
More from Bolts From The Blue:
- Keeping Tabs on the AFC West: Did the Denver Broncos upgrade when Mike McCoy left town?
- San Diego Chargers Daily Links: July 26, 2013
- Did the San Diego Chargers Improve Their Defensive Line?
- Tweets from Day 1 of San Diego Chargers Training Camp 2013
- Photos from Day 1 of San Diego Chargers Training Camp 2013