The 2013 NFL Draft begins on Thursday evening. This Thursday evening. That means that a week from now, there will be 7-10 new names on the roster for the San Diego Chargers and 7-10 hundred times the excitement you currently feel for the 2013 NFL season.
So, how are you spending this week? Here's what we (mostly talking in the royal we here) are doing to make the draft as much fun as possible.
- All Week - Posts, Posts, Posts! We will discuss draft rumors, mock drafts, speculation, actual news, analysis and tons more. Keep up on all the fun in our 2013 NFL Draft hub.
- Tuesday, 7pm PT - "Gennaro-ly Speaking"! We missed out on the fun last week due to illness. This week we will have tons to talk about. I'll be doing at least an hour on Tuesday night, if not more, of nothing but draft stuff. I might even have a guest or two.
- Thursday, 5pm PT - For those that have been around longer than a year, you know how much fun our Draft open threads are. For those that haven't, you're going to want to find a way to be in front of a computer while you watch the fun.
- Thursday, ??? - I plan on doing a video podcast/chat immediately following the conclusion of the first round of the 2013 NFL Draft.
- Friday, 3:30pm PT - Same as Thursday, except with twice as many rounds! We'll be doing an open thread during the 2nd and 3rd rounds of the draft.
- Friday, ??? - I will try to do a video podcast/chat immediately following the conclusion of the third round of the 2013 NFL Draft. Hopefully the Chargers give us something exciting to discuss.
- Saturday, 9am PT - Open thread all day. Once the draft ends, we'll be keeping track of any undrafted free agents that are signed by the San Diego Chargers.
- Sunday - A wrap-up of draft grades given to the San Diego Chargers from experts around the internet.
- Monday - The BFTB staff grades the Chargers' 2013 Draft. I will probably do some sort of special Monday night version of "Gennaro-ly Speaking" to explain my grades.
Sounds fun, right? Well, stick around. It's going to be an exciting ride.