The San Diego Chargers OTAs started today. The whole gang was there, including Larry English keeping his spot on the sideline warm with a groin strain.
As you can see from the picture above, Melvin Ingram was there and wearing long sleeves. I love seeing that. That, to me, says that Ingram was looking at the OTA as more of a workout that he should be painfully working his way through instead of fun and games. All business on Day 1. Good to see.
I almost forgot that Mario Henderson looks like an evil pirate from a Disney film. I think it's the big mouth in the not-so-big head. He's like a full-sized Beetlejuice. Maybe it's the beard. Whatever, I don't mind. I like my offensive linemen ugly.
- San Diego Chargers Daily Links: May 29, 2012
- San Diego Chargers Positional Analysis: Outside Linebackers
- San Diego Chargers Sign 3 Players, Complete Offseason Roster
- Brian Banks to the Chargers ( the good, the bad, the ugly) (FanPost)
- Reasons to Believe Rivers will Improve this Year (FanPost)
Best Coast "When I'm With You" (via bestycoasty)