So the NFL Players' Association filed a lawsuit against the NFL today on grounds that the owners colluded to have a secret salary cap in 2010 (which was supposed to be an uncapped year). The NFL seems to have protected themselves from this exact lawsuit in the current CBA, but I guess the NFLPA is claiming that the punishments dished out to the Redskins and Cowboys proves that this collusion actually happened.
Either way, I'm not smart enough to figure out the entire situation or even write about it intelligently. Jim Trotter, however, is. Here's how he laid it out.
- San Diego Chargers Daily Links: May 23, 2012
- San Diego Chargers Positional Analysis: Defensive Line
- Lost relative of Melvin Ingram found! Digging for more details! (FanShot)
- A Run-Down of 2012 NFL Rule Changes
- NFL Players Would Support Gay Teammate
Nine Inch Nails - Every Day Is Exactly The Same (via PaulGuyet)