I'm a little late getting this up, but that's okay because there's no real great early NFL games today anyway. If you didn't sleep in, maybe consider going back to bed so that you can be at full strength for this afternoon and evening's games.
- Carolina Panthers at Houston Texans
- Miami Dolphins at Buffalo Bills
- Tennessee Titans at Indianapolis Colts
- Cincinnati Bengals at St. Louis Rams
- Seattle Seahawks at Chicago Bears
- New Orleans Saints at Minnesota Vikings
- Green Bay Packers at Kansas City Chiefs
- Washington Redskins at New York Giants
The interesting storylines here include "Will the Packers continue their quest to 16-0?" and "Will the Colts continue their quest to 0-16?" I guess the Redskins/Giants game has some NFC East implications, but that doesn't really concern us.
- Detroit Lions at Oakland Raiders**
- Cleveland Browns at Arizona Cardinals
- New York Jets at Philadelphia Eagles
- New England Patriots at Denver Broncos**
** - Must watch TV for San Diego Chargers games. Big AFC West implications.