OLB Jarret Johnson tested hamstring pre-game. Not where it needed to be. He is among the Chargers' inactives.— Michael Gehlken (@UTgehlken) November 10, 2013
Chargers inactives: LB J. Johnson QB B. Sorensen, WR L. Hawkins, SS B. Taylor, OT M. Remmers, OT N. Becton, G S. Schilling.— Michael Gehlken (@UTgehlken) November 10, 2013
TE Julius Thomas is playing. SS Duke Ihenacho and RB Ronnie Hillman inactive— Mike Klis (@MikeKlis) November 10, 2013
Mike Adams will start at strong safety as he did for every game last year.— Mike Klis (@MikeKlis) November 10, 2013
Thank you, Mr. Gehlken and Mr. Klis, for the updates.
I assume that, without Lavelle Hawkins, Eddie Royal will be returning kicks for the San Diego Chargers against his old team. Jarret Johnson being out means that the starting outside linebackers will be Larry English and Thomas Keiser or Tourek Williams. Expect to see a lot of four-man fronts from the San Diego defense.
Without Mike Remmers, Nick Becton or Steve Schilling, the only backup offensive tackle on the team is Jeromey Clary (who may or may not be starting at right guard). Johnnie Troutman, Chad Rinehart and Rich Ohrnberger offer plenty of interior line depth.
More from Bolts From The Blue:
- Five Broncos Questions with Mile High Report
- Most Important Guys You’ve Never Heard Of: Broncos Edition
- How the San Diego Chargers Can Beat the Denver Broncos
- How to watch Chargers vs. Broncos 2013 online, TV schedule, radio and more
- Jarret Johnson Injury: Will he play against the Broncos?
- The San Diego Chargers will win against the Denver Broncos
- The San Diego Chargers will lose to the Denver Broncos