I'm trying to assemble a cluster of possible prospects with first round grades that could be available on our 25th pick. If you were the GM, who would you pick in order from best to worst? These are also based on our needs on NT, WR, CB, G.
This is my list of priority:
1) Zack Martin - He could be our future left tackle or even move to the big hole at the guard position
2) Timmy Jernigan - I like him better than nix as a nose tackle
3) Darquese Dennard - Top rated corner ready to plug and play
4) Lous Nix III - Ideal nose tackle but return from injury a concern
5) Bradley Roby - elite speed corner who had a down year but has the highest ceiling of all the corners
6) Kyle Fuller - good corner with ideal size and above average speed
7) Xavier Su'A-filo - Top guard capable of filling the position and replacing Clary
8) Brandin Cooks - speedy wide receiver to go over the top with home-run capabilities
9) Jason Verrett - a great corner who is only brought down by his height and a little injury history
10) Odell Beckham Jr. - A feature receiver with above average top speed but great after the catch
Rank which ones you would prioritize.