In case nobody noticed, Kyle has started scouting prospects for the 2014 NFL Draft and you can find them in the blue box under the layout of the home page, where it says "2014 NFL Draft: Scouting Reports". As per usual, Kyle is killing it.
The only other exciting news of the day is that Football Outsiders, inventors of the famed "Speed Score", apparently want to talk to our own David Marver regarding the mathematical equations he's putting together:
@BFTB_Chargers Hey. Have the punch score, etc. guy e-mail me. I've got a lot on my plate now but do want to talk to him soon.— Aaron Schatz (@FO_ASchatz) February 25, 2014
Is Schatz planning on hiring the entire BFTB staff full-time to cover the Chargers for Football Outsiders? MAYBE! Probably not though. Most likely he just wants to know how to send threatening letters to Marver to make him back off of his attack on "Speed Score".
- Dinner Plans: Grilled-cheese sandwich, with white cheddar, bacon and honey-mustard.
- On My TV: I don't know. There's no Clippers, no Chargers, and no Padres tonight. I also don't believe there are any marquee NBA matchups. Is Scandal back yet?
- 2014 NFL Mock Draft Database Post-Combine Update: San Diego Chargers
- Little Fam, Big Fans - BFTB's New Street Team
- Cornerbacks: Bradley Roby, Ohio State
- Foot Speed: Identifying more players that Speed Score misses
- San Diego Chargers Daily Links: February 25, 2014
- Cornerbacks: Kyle Fuller, Virginia Tech
- SCHEDULING: Gennaro-ly Speaking on 2/27 at 7pm PT