- Manti Teo, LB (foot)
- Johnny Patrick, CB (concussion)
- Malcom Floyd, WR (knee)\
- Corey Liuget, DE (shoulder)
- Eddie Royal, WR (concussion)
- Brandon Taylor, S (knee)
- Shareece Wright, CB (chest)
The only Chargers that missed any practice time this week were Manti Te'o and Johnny Patrick. The team has been preparing to play this game without Te'o for a few weeks now, and Patrick wouldn't be that big of a loss.
- David Quessenberry, OT (foot)
- Daryl Sharpton, LB (concussion)
- Ed Reed, S (hip)
- A.J. Bouye, CB (knee)
- Brian Cushing, LB (knee)
- Arian Foster, RB (calf)
- Garrett Graham, TE (hip)
- DeAndre Hopkins, WR (concussion)
- Brice McCain, CB (knee)
- Whitney Mercilus, OLB (hamstring)
- Sam Montgomery, OLB (Achilles)
- Eddie Pleasant, S (knee)
- DeVier Posey, WR (Achilles)
- Brooks Reed, OLB (back)
- Wade Smith, G (knee)
In Week 1 of the NFL season, everyone that's on the "probable" list is going to play. That's just the way it is.
I've been fooled by Ed Reed being "Questionable" before. I won't fall for it again. I predict that he plays, starts and makes at least on big play.
I thought that Quessenberry may have been a starter, but the Texans' depth chart lists him and Sharpton both as backups.