Hey! It's After Dark! We haven't done one of these in a while.
Sorry there's no "Gennaro-ly Speaking" this week. I had to travel down to San Diego Monday-Wednesday and it kind of screwed up my schedule for the whole week. Should be able to get back on the horse sometime next week, and I may even be joined by a few of your favorite BFTB staff writers.
I know people are plenty pessimistic about the Chargers chances to beat the Cowboys this Sunday. Surprisingly, I'm optimistic about it (unsurprising that I'm opposite of what most people are thinking about the team, though). I think it's because I've seen both the Chargers and the Cowboys play opposite of expectations for so long now that a big, dominating Chargers win that leaves everyone confused about both teams just feels like the most likely outcome.
- Twin franchises: San Diego Chargers and Dallas Cowboys
- Chargers-Cowboys Injury Report: Offensive Line is in Trouble
- What to Expect from the Cowboys Defense
- The San Diego Chargers will win against the Dallas Cowboys
- The San Diego Chargers will lose to the Dallas Cowboys
- San Diego Chargers Daily Links: September 27, 2013
Earl Sweatshirt - Whoa (Lyric Video)