Malcom Floyd, WR (neck)
Manti Te'o, LB (foot)
Donald Butler, LB (groin)
D.J. Fluker, RT (concussion)
Shareece Wright, CB (hamstring)
Corey Liuget, DE (hamstring)
Eddie Royal, WR (wrist)
Oh boy. That's a scary list. Wright, Butler or Fluker missing the game would just about cripple the Chargers. Te'o and Floyd being out is not unexpected. I can't see a way in which Liuget or Royal miss this game.
Shonn Greene, RB (knee)
Sammie Hill, DT (ankle)
Zaviar Gooden, LB (ankle)
David Stewart, OT (calf)
Blidi Wreh-Wilson, CB (hamstring)
Zach Brown, LB (illness)
Damian Williams, WR (hamstring)
Kendall Wright, WR (concussion)
I was hoping Wright would miss this game, but he returned to practice today so he'll play. David Stewart is a starting tackle, and I believe Zaviar Gooden is the guy that Tom Gower mentioned as the guy to cover Antonio Gates or Danny Woodhead. Both of those guys could be huge.
Which team will be more healthy come Sunday?
More from Bolts From The Blue:
- The San Diego Chargers will win against the Tennessee Titans
- The San Diego Chargers will lose to the Tennessee Titans
- Five Titans Questions with Music City Miracles
- Gennaro-ly Speaking: Previewing Chargers-Titans with Tom Gower
- What the San Diego Chargers should expect from the Tennessee Titans Offense