The 2-0 Kansas City Chiefs are still a mystery to me. As much as I respect Andy Reid, I don't know if that team is for real or not. It'll be interesting to see if they can beat the same Philadelphia Eagles that the San Diego Chargers beat last week.
MORE IMPORTANTLY, "Gennaro-ly Speaking" (BFTB's weekly live video podcast) will be interrupting your football watching at 7pm PDT. I'll have on Tom Gower from Football Outsiders, and he'll help me to break down the San Diego Chargers, Tennessee Titans, Philadelphia Eagles and the Kansas City Chiefs. If the time aligns correctly, it will be the best halftime show in the world.
Comments about the game go below. I'll have a separate post for "Gennaro-ly Speaking" go up around 6:45 to keep the discussion about the show, and the questions for Tom, there.
More from Bolts From The Blue:
- BFTB Staff Picks: NFL Week 3
- San Diego Chargers RT D.J. Fluker could miss game against Tennessee Titans
- What the San Diego Chargers should expect from the Tennessee Titans Offense
- TONIGHT: Football Outsiders' Tom Gower joins "Gennaro-ly Speaking"
- Charging back: San Diego Chargers vs Tennessee Titans 2012