Well, that's news. Richard Marshall is a little undersized, but with 46 starts in his NFL career he has the type of experience that the San Diego Chargers might be looking to add to their secondary right now.
After being released by the Miami Dolphins earlier this week, 2013 will have Marshall playing on his fourth team in four years. He's never been anything better than below average, but he does collect a good amount of interceptions when he gets on the field. Don't expect him to be an option to start, but if he's signed he could certainly challenge Johnny Patrick for the nickel cornerback spot.
Cornerback / Free Agent
Dec 12, 1984
More from Bolts From The Blue:
- Chargers vs Bears (Preseason): A Running Diary of the Game
- Gennaro-ly Speaking is live tonight at 7pm PDT
- Which San Diego Chargers player will have a breakout fantasy football season?
- The San Diego Chargers should trade for Jairus Byrd
- San Diego Chargers NT Kwame Geathers making strong case for roster spot