Football is kind of almost here! 48 hours from now, you could be watching San Diego Chargers players throw balls around and punch dummies.
If you're looking for a complete list of when you can catch a glimpse of the 2013 Chargers Training Camp, here are a list of the practices that will be open to the public this year:
- Thursday, July 25 (9:30-11:30 a.m.)
- Friday, July 26 (3-5 p.m.)
- Saturday, July 27 (9:30-11:30 a.m.)
- Sunday, July 28 (3-5 p.m.)
- Thursday, Aug. 1 (9:30-11:30 a.m.)
- Saturday, Aug 3 (10:55 a.m.-12:50 p.m.) FanFest at Qualcomm Stadium
- Monday, Aug. 5 (3-5 p.m.)
- Saturday, Aug. 10 (9:30-11:30)
- Monday, Aug. 12 (3-5 p.m.)
- Saturday, Aug. 17 (9:30-11:30 a.m.)
There will also be two practices at Chargers Park that will be open exclusively for invited season ticket holders only on Wednesday, July 31 (3-5 p.m.) and Friday, Aug. 2 (3-5 p.m.).
Plan your schedules accordingly.
Looking at my own calendar, I'll definitely be at FanFest and the last open practice on August 17. Every other date/time on there is iffy for me. How about we do a BFTB meetup at FanFest?
More from Bolts From The Blue:
- San Diego Chargers 2013 Training Camp Open Practices
- San Diego Chargers Daily Links: July 23, 2013
- How to run the Chargers "Bolts to the Q" 5K like an idiot
- Grading Ancient History: The 2007 Chargers Draft
- Fantasy Football Perspective: KUBIAK Projections for San Diego Chargers
- Here's why the San Diego Chargers shouldn't switch to a 4-3 defense