Yes, that's a syringe full of drugs. I chose that image for two very distinct reasons.
- San Diego Chargers training camp starts in NINE DAYS, and professional football is like a drug to most of its fans. We are all fiending for our football fix these days. Knowing that it's right around the corner makes it all that much more difficult.
- San Diego Chargers training camp starts in NINE DAYS, and professional football requires drugs for most of its participants. Knowing that football is right around the corner makes it utterly important that the players start their steroid cycle in a timely fashion.
I kid, I kid (kind of).
Anyway, the goal of "Gennaro-ly Speaking" was to eventually turn it into a weekly video pocast (vlogcast?). That starts tonight.
We'll be discussing:
- Potential starters at each position
- What to watch for when you attend training camp
- Are there any free agents left to sign? Is there any cap space left?
- Edible hats
- Are the 2013 Chargers better (at the start of training camp) than the 2012 Chargers (at the start of training camp)?
I know "Gennaro-ly Speaking" is usually at 7pm, and it probably will be again in the future, but I really need to find time to get in a run before Sunday's Chargers 5K event. Tonight's broadcast will begin at 8pm sharp.