Quentin Jammer has recently signed with the Broncos and what we have right now is an unproven group of defensive backs. I am very worried about our corners and our depth at the position. We're not sure if Dwight Freeney could become dominant again and provide us with a good pass rush. I am hoping our front seven would help our corners out because I'm not super confident with the group that we have:
- has been a little injury prone and is about above average compared to other corners
- a badly graded corner and just a depth signing
- had great flashes last year but lacks experience as a starter
- seems like a good slot corner but we haven't seen how he would do in the pro game
- is said to be moving to safety but can do an average job if we need an additional corner
The rest are undrafted free agents
Who else is pretty worried about our cornerback group? I'm looking forward to how Shareece Wright would step up but I am also worried that if one of our corners gets injured we don't have a good depth. Hopefully the front office would sign one more solid corner to help us incase this happens. This is pretty much my first post here in BFTB so forgive me if I don't have the links to back my post up.
Are there still decent corners in free agency?