During last night's "Gennaro-ly Speaking", someone reminded me that I promised a Win-Loss prediction for the 2013 San Diego Chargers after the draft. I guess a promise is a promise....
- Week 1 - vs. Houston Texans LOSS
- Week 2 - at Philadelphia Eagles WIN
- Week 3 - at Tennessee Titans WIN
- Week 4 - vs. Dallas Cowboys LOSS
- Week 5 - at Oakland Raiders LOSS
- Week 6 - vs. Indianapolis Colts LOSS
- Week 7 - at Jacksonville Jaguars WIN
- Week 8 - BYE
- Week 9 - at Washington Redskins LOSS
- Week 10 - vs. Denver Broncos LOSS
- Week 11 - at Miami Dolphins LOSS
- Week 12 - at Kansas City Chiefs LOSS
- Week 13 - vs. Cincinnati Bengals LOSS
- Week 14 - vs. New York Giants LOSS
- Week 15 - at Denver Broncos LOSS
- Week 16 - vs. Oakland Raiders WIN
- Week 17 - vs. Kansas City Chiefs LOSS
Okay, so what's that? 4-12? Then I guess my prediction is 4-12.
I think it'd be more fun to try and predict the Week 1 starters, so let's do that. Obviously, I'm not going to try and predict injuries so those could screw everything up.