The New York Giants are 5-7. If they have any hope of making the 2013 NFL Playoffs, they need to win today's game.
So, while it may not be the sexiest matchup around the league today, today's game at Qualcomm Stadium is a do-or-die must-win matchup for both teams, because neither has started tanking just yet.
- Five New York Giants questions with Big Blue View
- Most Important Guys You’ve Never Heard Of: New York Giants Edition
- San Diego Chargers OLB Melvin Ingram activated from PUP list
- Charging Back: San Diego Chargers at New York Giants Week 9 2009
- San Diego Chargers vs New York Giants Injury Report
- San Diego Chargers get blackout lifted for Sunday afternoon's game against New York Giants
- The San Diego Chargers will win against the New York Giants
- The San Diego Chargers will lose to the New York Giants
- How the Chargers should attack the the Giants Defense?