Mike McCoy's team has really come together in December, but they need to avoid the big let-down. A win over the the Raiders today would not only make for the first 3-game winning streak in McCoy's short career, but it would means that the Chargers had defeated all three of their division rivals in the same year. That's a fantastic sign for the future of this team.
In addition, the Chargers' loss to the Raiders earlier this season is probably the worst game the team played all season. If that happens again, the story will be about Oakland having McCoy's number. If the Chargers come away with a convincing win, then that game in October was just part of the learning process for the first-year head coach.
Chargers vs. Raiders with possible playoff implications! It doesn't get any better than that.
- The San Diego Chargers will win against the Oakland Raiders
- Rooting for a San Diego Chargers Loss, Part 1: "Fans"
- Rooting for a San Diego Chargers Loss, Part 2: Draft Value
- San Diego Chargers vs Oakland Raiders Injury Report
- Five Raiders Questions with Silver and Black Pride
- Catching up with the Oakland Raiders