This is not a meeting of titans. When the San Diego Chargers travel to Miami to take on the Dolphins, it will be a competition between two teams trying to get back to .500 and stay in the playoff hunt.
In all likelihood, one of these teams will have a good final month to the season and end up in the playoff conversation. That team will probably be the one that wins this game and gets some momentum going forward. The Chargers, with their lack of controversy and high number of home games on the remaining schedule, could certainly be that team.
More from Bolts From The Blue:
- Most Important Guys You’ve Never Heard Of: Miami Dolphins Edition
- Charging Back: San Diego Chargers vs Miami Dolphins, 2011 Week 4
- The AFC Playoff Picture going into Week 11
- San Diego Chargers sign OT Kenny Wiggins, Release OT Nick Becton
- How to watch Chargers vs. Dolphins 2013 online, TV schedule, radio and more
- Give us your prediction for Chargers-Dolphins
- King Dunlap Injury: Chargers rookie D.J. Fluker to start at Left Tackle against Dolphins
- The San Diego Chargers will win against the Miami Dolphins
- The San Diego Chargers will lose to the Miami Dolphins
- San Diego Chargers Game Plan: How to Stop the Dolphins