This is such a make-or-break game for the 2013 San Diego Chargers.
If they win, they head into their bye week above .500. The idea of finishing the season above .500, which is probably best case scenario for this season, is within reach. The team's core is in place and ready to contend next season.
If they lose, they are one of the worst teams in the league and definitely the least consistent. They get to spend the bye week at 3-4, thinking about how they can't beat teams that they're supposed to beat. Mike McCoy's coaching gets questioned a little bit, halfway through his first season, and John Pagano's head goes back on the chopping block.
I sure don't want to deal with that second scenario, so let's hope all goes according to plan.
More from Bolts From The Blue:
- How to watch Chargers vs. Jaguars 2013 online, TV schedule, radio and more
- Most Important Guys You’ve Never Heard Of: Jaguars Edition
- Jacksonville is not a freebie: 0-6 teams and luck
- The San Diego Chargers will win against the Jacksonville Jaguars
- The San Diego Chargers will lose to the Jacksonville Jaguars