With many names flying around for the San Diego Chargers' open General Manager position, it's time to start making predictions.
The San Diego Chargers have started their search for A.J. Smith's replacement as the team's General Manager at a furious pace. This is a good thing, since they need to hire a GM before they start interviewing candidates to replace Norv Turner as the team's Head Coach. The bad part is that it's been quite difficult to try and keep up with all of the names mentioned as having interviews set up with the Chargers. Let's try, though.
- Steve Keim, Vice President of Player Personnel for the Arizona Cardinals
- Tom Gamble, Director of Player Personnel for the San Francisco 49ers
- David Caldwell, Director of Player Personnel for the Atlanta Falcons
- Tom Telesco, Vice President of Football Operations for the Indianapolis Colts
- Marc Ross, Director of College Scouting for the New York Giants
- Jimmy Raye III, Director of Player Personnel for the San Diego Chargers
So, who is your favorite of those candidates? Which one would excite you as a Chargers fan if you heard that they got the job?
Which of the rumored candidates should be the next GM of the San Diego Chargers
Steve Keim (11 votes)
Tom Gamble (419 votes)
David Caldwell (90 votes)
Tom Telesco (163 votes)
Marc Ross (145 votes)
Jimmy Raye III (165 votes)
993 total votes