June 19, 2012; San Diego, CA, USA; San Diego Chargers offensive tackle Jeromey Clary (66) takes his helmet off during minicamp at Charger Park. Mandatory Credit: Jake Roth-US PRESSWIRE
I was nodding along to that "Chargers Greed" FanPost by Jeremy Beckett (who is taking full advantage of our FanPost section lately) until that last line about Jeromey Clary. I wish I could be optimistic and say that Clary's will escape from this stigma with the Chargers fans eventually, but history tells me otherwise. Without him turning into Michael Oher, who is a person with better physical gifts than Jeromey, the San Diego faithful will continue to hate him and use him as an example as to why A.J. Smith is a bad GM.
Sometimes, Chargers fans are awfully frustrating.
Today's music video has lots of Stacey Dash in it. You're welcome.
- San Diego Chargers Daily Links: July 5, 2012
- SBNation: Ranking the NFL's Safety Tandems (FanShot)
- Buffalo News calls on Bills to "implement" new blackout rule (FanShot)
- Offseason Question: Can The Chargers Offensive Line Gel?
- Are Chargers fans the NFL's hungriest fan base? (FanPost)
- Chargers Greed! (FanPost)
Kanye West - All Falls Down ft. Syleena Johnson (via KanyeWestVEVO)