With training camp having arrived and the actual news about the team starting to filter in (the Left Tackle needs Midol for cramps! Kyle Boller is the new QB of the future!), the offseason questions series needs a bow to wrap it up. For those that don't recall, here's all the questions that camp up and were discussed:
- Can Ryan Mathews Be A Workhorse?
- Will The Chargers Have A #1 WR?
- Is There A Hole At Strong Safety?
- Can The Chargers Stay Healthy?
- Can The Chargers Offensive Line Gel?
As a way to cap off these discussions, I want the readers of Bolts From The Blue to tell me which one was the most important question pertaining to the Chargers 2012 season. Or maybe there's another question you have that will be answered in the next 6 months that will be a bigger factor. You can leave those in the comments.