MOENCHENGLADBACH, GERMANY - FEBRUARY 11: Fans of Moenechengladbach show their sympathy for Igor de Camargo during the Bundesliga match between Borussia Moenchengladbach and FC Schalke 04 at Borussia Park Stadium on February 11, 2012 in Moenchengladbach, Germany. (Photo by Lars Baron/Bongarts/Getty Images)
Another day without much in the way of San Diego Chargers news. That's okay, I have some ideas of stuff to write about in the next few days and I'll try not to bore you to death with it.
In the meantime, the Celtics and Heat play in about 30 minutes in what could be the last game of the season for Dwayne Wade and LeBron James. 90% of the basketball-watching universe is rooting for that, which leads me to believe that at some point everyone is going to start feeling bad for LeBron and will start rooting for him again. Not this year though. Probably not next year either.
- San Diego Chargers Daily Links: June 7, 2012
- Chad Ochocinco Era Is Over In New England (SB Nation)
- Martin Rucker's ACL Injury 'Doesn't Look Good' For Chiefs (Arrowhead Pride)
- Broncos and defensive tackle Ty Warren have agreed on a restructured contract (Mile High Report)
- Oakland Raiders hot seat watch: Mike Mitchell (Silver and Black Pride)
Sympathy For The Devil, The Rolling Stones, Rock and Roll Circus, 1968 (via GeeTows)