You would think that, during a bye week, Sunday would be a relatively quiet day for the San Diego Chargers. Well, just like the rest of this bye week, it isn't.
I'm reporting the NFL is investing the Chargers after they were caught using a banned illegal Stick em-type substance vs broncos Mon night— Jay Glazer (@JayGlazer) October 21, 2012
Glazer, who has a sterling record of his reports being true, goes on in detail...
NFL Security has already begun investigation as SD equipment man was hiding illegal sticky substance and giving to players. Line judge saw it and had it confiscated and sent to broncos and league
Let's count it up. The San Diego Chargers have.....
- A Head Coach that the fans, not to mention the national media, have no faith in.
- A General Manager that the fans have no faith in.
- A team doctor that could not have a worse record if he tried (and was blamed for the Chargers missing the playoffs in 2011, but is still here in 2012).
- An "equipment man" who was giving players illegal "sticky tape" during a game in which the Chargers scored just one offensive touchdown and lost in historic fashion.
- A Quarterback who turns the ball over as much as any other QB in the league.
- A PR man who riled up the fans by telling them to take a "chill pill".
Things are great though. Just peachy.
On the other hand, now we know how Quentin Jammer caught a ball.
Could a cheating scandal spell the end of the Norv Turner era in San Diego? Not likely.