Does your visor ever fog up too much? (Photo by Stephen Dunn/Getty Images)
So, for the second time (that I know of), San Diego Chargers Outside Linebacker Shaun Phillips has put his cell phone number on Twitter and is looking for phone calls to keep him entertained. The number is different this time from last time, which seems like a good question to ask when you call him.
Here is my number if ur looking for me 6198253318— Shaun Phillips (@ShaunPhillips95) January 25, 2012
You guys know the drill. Call Shaun up, ask some fun questions, post what happened in the comments below. Don't be rude or ask any sort of incriminating questions. Here are some questions to help you out, if you can't think of one of your own:
- What's his stance on John Pagano taking over as Defensive Coordinator?
- Does he think the team should move to Los Angeles?
- How many more years does he on playing?
- How did he survive in Indiana for four years?
- Would he be a weapon at Tight End?
- Does he actually like bowling?
- What did the Louis Vuitton birthday cake taste like?
Former Chargers Linebacker Update:
RT @ShaunPhillips95: Here is my number if ur looking for me 6198253318 (real # 619 967 3227) hit em up— Shawne Merriman (@shawnemerriman) January 25, 2012