With the season under way I wanted to get my predictions for this season out there. Will some of them be correct? Sure. Will some of them be incorrect? Absolutely! That's the fun of it. If you listened to High Boltage Radio this Saturday, you heard John and I throw out some bold predictions. Below is my full list.
- Philip Rivers will throw for over 5,000 yards
- Eric Weddle will finish the season with more than five interceptions
- Jeromey Clary will have less than five false start calls
- Bryan Walters will not play in more than six games
- Vincent Jackson will have over 1300 yards
- Takeo Spikes will lead the team in tackles
- Ryan Mathews will have over 1400 total yards
Predictions for the AFC West (keep in mind this was written on Saturday)
Enough of me, let's talk about you. How do you see the 2011 season playing out?