After the dust has settled I have thoughts and questions that came up after this draft:
1) The chargers sure liked players that will play multiple roles: Corey Liuget will play DE in the 3-4 standard, but will play 3 tech DT if they go to 4 man fronts in Nickel defense. Marcus Gilchrist has played corner/slot corner and safety, and has played well at both, he's also kickoff returner and gunner and coverage teams. Jonas Mouton will be seen as a ILB and core special teams player. Vincent Brown is seen as skilled enough to play outside, but with enough quickness to be productive in the slot, maybe he's the successor to the Patrick Crayton role. Shareece Wright will play corner and special teams, Jordan Todman will get a shot at replacing Darren Sproles 3rd down back role, plus take away some carries away in more classic running situations, plus he can be returner. Stephen Schilling has experience playing at both Guard and RT, and will be seen to provide depth on both. Andrew Gachkar is an undersized ILB or a safety, but will clearly be seen to contribute on special teams.
2) How many of the 3 free agent ILB will be back?, as its look right now maybe one no more than 2
3) Do the chargers expect Eric Weddle back? Lets say Gilchrist is a corner as early reports say, but I'm still not 100% confindent that Weddle will be back
4) As I mentioned before multiple role players matter, and special teams prowess mattered on this draft, I'm pretty sure Bissachia had an opinion on multiple picks.
6) Is a Darren Sproles resigning totally out of the question, his possible replacement Todman was only a 6th rounder, so no major commitment there, is that door totally closed?
7) Are the rumors of Billy Volek leaving for a starting job in Carolina just that?, no QB drafted, does it mean he's coming back?
Well those are some thought and questions that came up for me, your thought guys?